DISPOSABLE WHITE NITRILE GLOVES POWDER FREE MEDIUM
Sold in boxes of 100 gloves
- Offering good comfort, dexterity and flexibility.
- Puncture-resistant material suits work where needles are involved such as medical applications.
- For tasks where grip and steadiness is crucial the textured fingertips on these gloves make a real difference, giving additional peace of mind in what can often be pressured situations.
- Being powder-free also means less risk of dust contamination with these gloves, and a beaded cuff doesn’t just provide extra strength.
- It also helps make this an easy glove for taking off and putting on.
- The white colour of this product makes it particularly popular in areas of work where it’s important to see any stains, such as blood, for example in pathology.
- Made using Nitrile Butadiene for excellent performance and flexibility and better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl
- Tear and chemical resistant and made in accordance with EN 455 1/2/3 and EN 374 1/2/3
- Powder-free for minimal dust contamination
- 5-year shelf life is longer than most comparable gloves
- Medical graded examination gloves AQL – 1.5
- Food-grade product