Our clear polythene gloves are great for short-term applications and make an excellent alternative to other glove types because they offer a superb combination of performance and value.
Acting as a protective layer, the gloves guard against cross-contamination and stains, and they’re all-round versatility makes them a popular choice in sectors as diverse as catering and food prep, cleaning and even hairdressing.
Latex-free and powder-free, these gloves are embossed for easy application and are made from HDPE, a flexible material giving improved fit and feel which helps minimise fatigue during extended periods of wear. To help make them even easier to use, these gloves come in handy dispense packs as well as loose packed in conventional boxes. The gloves are also ambidextrous, so they’re easy to put on in a hurry or in situations where the user’s concentration or manual dexterity is limited.
- A great choice for short-term minimal-risk applications like hairdressing and catering
- Food safe and ideal for food preparation
- Tested to: Food approval EC1935/2004
- Latex-free and powder-free
- Embossed for easy fit and removal
- Available in easy-to-use dispenser packs
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat 1 Minimal Risks
- Tested to: EN420 Protective Gloves: General Requirements
SOLD IN BOXES OF 100 GLOVES