Sold in boxes of 100 gloves
Blue gloves are particularly popular in the food industry because the blue colour stands out easily against most food products and kitchen environments.
In areas where safety and hygiene standards are paramount – such as food processing plants – it’s crucial that lost or discarded gloves can always be quickly found and removed.
- Excellent for working in messy environments
- Overall cost-efficiency is excellent because they’re made using a high quality PVC material
- They’re also ideally suited to short-term and low-risk applications
- Feature beaded cuff for added strength and easier fitting and removing
- Protect against cross contamination and widely used in food manufacturing and catering
- Food-grade product
- A 5-year shelf life is longer than most other comparable gloves in the market
- Made using a high quality PVC material which offers better cost-efficiency than latex and nitrile
- Beaded cuff adds strength
- Ideal for short-term and low-risk applications