Fully Soluble Laundry Sacks
Our fully soluble laundry sacks are widely used in the NHS and wider care sector because they offer a superb solution to infection control.
In line with the requirements of Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry, our bags have been carefully designed and manufactured to conform with CFPP01-04, which replaces HSG (95)18. That means you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve chosen a product with official approval and added value built in.
Part of the bag’s appeal is its ease of use, with users simply inserting dirty linen into the bag before sealing it using the securing tie. This creates a safe storage and carrying solution that protects people from airborne bacteria and infectious bodily fluids. When the filled bag is subjected to a wash cycle at a minimum temperature of 60 degrees Celsius, contact with hot water breaks down the bag’s construction so its contents can be thoroughly washed.
Our bags are 100% soluble and bio-degradable and are made primarily using Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) – a water-based synthetic polymer. Despite their ability to literally disappear in hot water, the bag’s PVA material gives it a high tensile strength perfect for extra reliability and peace of mind when carrying wet linen.
- Conforms with CFPP01-04, which replaces HSG (95)18
- Meets the requirement for Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry
- Perfect for containing, moving and washing dirty laundry and soiled items
- Bag fully dissolves in the wash cycle at 60°C
- Strong material and construction
- Quick, easy and safe to use
- supplied in cases of 100
- available in clear and red